Why Stay At The Gatwick Belmont Hotel?
Do you have an early flight to catch from Gatwick Airport and don't want to risk travelling on the same day, getting stuck in traffic and missing your flight?
Stay at a Gatwick bed and breakfast and start your holiday early.
Whether you’re a family with a day or so to kill between connecting flights, or a business traveller with an early flight, why not stay an extra night or two at the Gatwick Belmont Hotel and enjoy peace of mind – plus the many other benefits our comfortable guest house offers:-
- If you travel by car we can look after your vehicle while on holiday
- If you travel by train, coach or plane to Gatwick LGW we can collect you and drop you off.
- If you are dropped off by friends or family, we will drive you to the airport the next morning.
- If you want to visit the local area of Horley in Surrey, you are only 5 minutes from major transport systems.
- If you work at Gatwick Airport (or even commute to international destinations daily during the week) we can get you there and pick you up every day.
- Free Airport Transfers – we’re closer than many of the off site parking facilities!
To find out what our guests our saying about our Gatwick hotel, check out the latest Tripadvisor reviews right here - Gatwick Hotels Tripadvisor Reviews
Take a look at our hotels gatwick Booking.com reviews here - Hotels gatwick at Booking.com
There are numerous reasons why customers stay in the Gatwick area, of course most of it is related to flying. Many people book worldwide flights that only fly from Gatwick and not their local airports . Many of our customers drive from Cornwall, Devon, South Wales, the Midlands or even from the North of England, as well as many guests closer to home, will drive up the night before to avoid the risk of getting stuck in traffic and missing their flight. People from the Channel Islands who can't risk booking a connecting flight will stay the night in Gatwick.
People enjoy to stay with us time and time again not only because of the friendliness of the staff or the cleanliness of our rooms, we offer a smoke free environment, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
Our English pub style restaurant combines great food with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Whether it’s a light meal or a full on feast we cater for all! We also have a children’s menu available.
Unlike many other Gatwick hotels we are not situated in the flight path making your stay noise free. However we are still so close to the airport you get the best of both worlds. Horley is a small quiet town, very pleasant for a leisurely stroll.
We have a strict no pets rule ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness. Unlike other Gatwick bed and breakfasts we are open 24hours a day and there is always someone here to greet you. There is no curfew or lock out time which makes going out or coming in late much easier. We also have day lets available upon request.
Airport Parking & Free Transfers
We offer Gatwick Parking for all our customers whilst they are on holiday which they find a very convenient service, especially with free airport transfers which is actually closer than many of the off site Gatwick parking facilities.
American and Canadian customers have long favoured the Gatwick Belmont Hotel whether in-between flights, seeing family or as base for visiting London and the South Coast. Many European customers use the Gatwick Belmont Hotel due to LGW being a major hub for flights to the rest of the world.
Business travellers, people working or training in the area also find our Gatwick Belmont Hotel bed and breakfast rates very competitive while having to stay away from home and the cozy atmosphere creates a home from home feeling.
Gatwick Airport Parking - £5.95 per day
Gatwick Airport Parking at the Gatwick Belmont Hotel includes our shuttle 24 hours TO Gatwick and collection FROM Gatwick between 9am and 9pm.
01293 820 500
Gatwick Hotels with Parking - Inclusive of shuttle and breakfast
Room & 8 Days Parking
- Single room + 8 days Parking - from £74
- Double/Twin room + 8 days parking - from £89
- Triple room + 8 days parking - from £99
- Quad room + 8 days parking - from £104
- Family of 5 room + 8 days parking - from £109
- Family of 6 room + 8 days parking - from £114
Onsite Gatwick Hotel Parking
Room & 16 Days Parking
- Single room + 16 days Parking - from £84
- Double/Twin room + 16 days parking - from £99
- Triple room + 16 days parking - from £109
- Quad room + 16 days parking - from £114
- Family of 5 room + 16 days parking - from £119
- Family of 6 room + 16 days parking - from £124
Onsite Gatwick Hotel parking
Call 01293 820 500 or book online HERE
Remember parking at Gatwick Belmont Hotel can be added at any time to your hotel room
Airport transfers £6 per room each way - Full English Breakfast £7.95 - Continental Breakfast £4.95
Be aware of third party websites
You will find the Gatwick Belmont Hotel on literally thousands of websites across the internet under Gatwick Hotels, Gatwick bed and breakfasts, Gatwick guest houses, Gatwick accommodation and many other variations of key words.
Many listings will be from third party websites or online booking agents like the ones below, but the cheapest rates can only be found than on this site, our official website, which has an online booking engine to make a secure reservation.
You can book with confidence - our reservation software is 100% reliable and your credit card details are sent on a secure server and are encrypted . You will ALWAYS receive an email confirming your reservation, and advising you how to amend or cancel it.
The following websites will display higher prices: